Saturday, November 9, 2019

GPD MicroPC - third look


I'm surprised that I like this gadget as much as I do. Even though it is on the chunky side, it is still fairly comfortably pocketable; a decent size for thumb typing; keyboard is backlit; goes in and out of sleep almost as fast as instant on; has a clear and bright display; even though no touchscreen the layout of track pad on right and mouse keys on left works very well for navigation; it has all day battery life (at least based on my usage patterns, YMMV), and the fan is very quiet. I'm back to two devices (a "brain" and a separate phone).

 


... and the technical specs:

Click to enlarge...
 

Earlier looks:
GPD MicroPC - first look  (Oct 20, 2019)
GPD MicroPC - second look (Oct 20, 2019)

Resource links:

Online reviews:
YouTube reviews:

No comments:

Post a Comment