Friday, June 10, 2011

A blast from the past

Today I dug out of the closet and dusted off a venerable HP 200lx. The PDA I used daily from 1995 to 2003, the gold standard of PDAs which was ahead of everything available at the time... This may date me, but I remember the excitement when I purchased and received my first PCMCIA card back then... a 8 MB card that cost in the region of six or seven hundred dollars!





So, am going to try and use the HP 200lx for a while and see how it goes. Not for connectivity-related applications (e-mail, browsing, Twitter, etc.), for which I'll use my BB Torch, but for database, note-taking, etc. Stay tuned!

The HP Palmtop Paper Online Store
(still selling refurbished units!)
The Palmtop Network
The SUPER site (software sorted by categories)

No comments:

Post a Comment