Friday, July 16, 2010

On the shelf (Coolbphone)

Unfortunately that's where my Bphone is headed (a.k.a Coolbphone, - on the left above with a Zaurus SL-C3000 for comparison). No manual, no response to my plea for help, no luck with numerous web searches, means I can't add any software, use the stylus, etc. Also, while my T-Mobile SIM is recognized and works just fine, it doesn't seem to recognize my AT&T SIM... Too bad, it's a nice piece of hardware and looked like it had a lot of promise!

Previous Coolbphone blog entries: 
Coolbphone second look - May 3rd, 2010 
Coolbphone - please help! - May 1st, 2010 
Coolbphone first look - II - Apr 12th, 2010 
Coolbphone first look - I - Apr 12th, 2010

1 comment:

  1. Hello, I also have a coolbphone.
    My password is 0000 for the pen
    To reset my password is 1414
    I could only install applications and J2ME games.
    Data Sync drivers are unavailable, I confirm.
    I'm trying to develop Android SDK Manager.
    His Blob is the bootloader, boot the Linux kernel 2.6.25-MVL,
    for now, with the terminal of Xubuntu I discovered another.
    If I could develop even install on a new OS, it would be better.
    The hardware is good but the software is painful!
    There is nothing!
    Bye!

    ReplyDelete