Wednesday, June 20, 2012

More Sony Tablet P - II


Sony Tablet P first look
Sony Tablet P second look
More Sony Tablet P

Other reviews have criticized the Tablet P for having plastic covers. I find this rather nit-picky.... However, I must admit that if you get replacement covers in matte black, the Tablet P both looks and feels much nicer than with the stock covers. Incidentally, the replacement covers also come in white.


The Tablet P feels very sturdy and solid (in a good way), and the weight and hinges are such that if you place it on a surface it will stay open at the angle at which you open it:


And a couple more 'size comparison' pictures - with a New iPad and with the tablet section of the Asus Transformer:


All in all I have to say I'm enjoying the Tablet P much more than I expected, especially given that I am a 'keyboard guy.' It won't permanently replace my 'long in the tooth' Zaurus SL-C3200 and its IQNotes software, but is a nice addition to the gadget lineup...

No comments:

Post a Comment